Creation of Holliday Junctions?

P K

Creation of Holliday Junctions?

P K
Hi, Does anyone know how to create a Holliday junction using this program?
I've been able to use the chain input function to create a double stranded DNA polymer, but there appear to be no options for adding dNTPs without the standard 3' to 5' interaction.

There is some function for 'joints' but I do not understand how that works.

Re: Creation of Holliday Junctions?

agilemolecule
Administrator
Auto tool can only build a regular double helix.
More complex tasks you have to do yourself.

I would make 4 blanks using automatic tool; combined them by manipulating the mouse; and optimized by means of the MD at low temperature, say 100K.