Non-cubic Periodic boundry conditions

mfennim
Is it possible to make non-cubic periodic boundy conditions in Abalone? I am interested in generating PBC's more consistent with a rectangle than a square presently.

Thanks
Mark

Re: Non-cubic Periodic boundry conditions

agilemolecule
Administrator
mfennim wrote
Is it possible to make non-cubic periodic boundy conditions in Abalone? I am interested in generating PBC's more consistent with a rectangle than a square presently.
Currently - no. However, this is in the plans. Though I can not promise that it will be in Abalone. Maybe this will be another program.