Open CL

Charly
I have an ATI card, If you have the time to implement OpenCL it would be greatly appreciated :)

Re: Open CL

agilemolecule
Administrator
Sorry, unfortunately there are too hard to maintain so many techniques in parallel.
Soon OpenCL is not planned.

Charly wrote
I have an ATI card, If you have the time to implement OpenCL it would be greatly appreciated :)

Re: Open CL

charly
could you e-mail me the source code for your program?,

Re: Open CL

agilemolecule
Administrator
charly wrote
could you e-mail me the source code for your program?,
Ascalaph yes. GPU part of Abalone yes. Full Abalon no.
If you are serious to do it, then I can port the GPU part in Ascalaph.
I'll do it if you allow me to distribute your work as a part of the Ascalaph and AbalonŠµ (LGPL).
Please contact me by e-mail http://www.biomolecular-modeling.com/Contacts.html