Unpaired electrons in molecular dynamics simulations

Unpaired electrons in molecular dynamics simulations

vgee
Let me say that I am new to the world of molecular dynamics simulations (actually, being familiar with small molecules, I have been using almost exclusively quantomechanical calculations).
So, please excuse me if the following question is stupid (eg: if the MD method itself cannot handle such a thing):
Is it possible to set, in Abalone, an atom with unpaired electrons?
Thank you in advance, I couldn't find an answer both on the forum, on the site and on the web.

Re: Unpaired electrons in molecular dynamics simulations

agilemolecule
Administrator
In the classical mechanics there are no references to whether electrons are paired or not.
In each quantum program, you must specify this.