how to create a compound with lone pair of electrons

how to create a compound with lone pair of electrons

sadia tanweer
how can we create a compound with lone pair?

Re: how to create a compound with lone pair of electrons

agilemolecule
Administrator
sadia tanweer wrote
how can we create a compound with lone pair?
In Draw panel you can see the Lp "element".
However, they do not have a reasonable default parameterization. The force field up to you.

Re: how to create a compound with lone pair of electrons

sadia tanweer
I tried to put lone pair of electrons on oxygen atom but on checking it only showed lone pairs but no oxygen atom.how to solve this.